Monday 10 December 2012

More Bits I have been making

 Again here a few or a lot more of the bits I have been making lately,
above is a little coat for a special little doggy,
below is a soft toy penguin, approx 4 inches tall,
did a couple of these in different colours for some kids,


 Nice Bright pink socks, knitted on 4 needles,
below a crochet aran beanie hat,


 Strawberry n cream tea cosy is above,
below is back of a long aran coat knitted for a lady,


 Above is the front of the long aran coat that I knitted for a lady,
and below are a pair of white n black gloves that I knitted these where actually on
sky tv on soccer am at the weekend, 
(yay I am famous - well my knitting is lol)


 Above is a pair of knitted aran gloves,
below is a aran crocheted beanie hat,


 Above is a knitted beanie,
and below is a soft toy called chain chomp,


 above is a soft toy I made my son like a pokemon character,
below is the back of another long chunky coat,


 Above is the front of the chunky long coat that I knitted,
below is a cushion I crocheted from a cross stitch pattern for my friend who
is suffering from cancer at the moment,




Above is a cot blanket crocheted from a cross stitch pattern,
below a knitted blue beanie,
Thanks for taking the time to look at my items,
you can see more or buy some of them from my facebook page,
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Handknitted-By-Lilacanglia/288615187904335
hugs
Angie
xXx


No comments: