Friday 8 June 2012

Princess White is finished and on ebay.....

Hi everyone,
I know its took me a while to post this, but I did finish this love princess a while back,
she stand approx 22 " tall, 
and would make a lovely keepsake,
she cant stand on her own but will look lovely with a doll stand like I have for the photos,

 as you can see from the photos,
I have not skimped on detail, 
all the little flowers are hand sewn on,
she even has floral bloomers,
and a choker to match,

 and what about a little pineapple bag,
every princess has to have a nice bag lol,

 Tiara is hand knitted as well, along with her hair,

 Here are different views of her,
hope you like her,
and as of the time this is being written she is on ebay up for sale,
look under lilacanglia2010,

 I am hoping that she sells along with my Jack sparrow pirate doll,
as need to make money to get my oldest son a laptop for his college course,
which starts in september,

 TAKING ORDERS FOR KNITTED ITEMS
NO ORDER TO SMALL,

Thanks for stopping by
have a great day
hugs
Angie 
x X x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is beautiful!!!

Luv Jane XX

daperfectmix said...

Beautiful!! I love the hair! You did an amazing job.

Lily said...

That is so wonderful doll!!! I love it.