Friday 22 June 2012

Goth Doll - 22" high approx - for sale

 Hello one and all,
I know long time no posts,
sorry,
but have been really busy,
with my needles and having a new kitchen re fitted,

 Here are photos of my latest project,
well one of my projects lol,
this is a 22" high collectable doll,
this time she is based on Gothic Style,

 Complete with tattoos, blue hair, vivid make up, 
lace edged dress, high leg boots,

 the photo below shows a close up of the fron of her waist coat,
which also has a large collar on it,
and she is wearing a choker, and on one hand a bracelet ring,(my own idea) and on
the other wrist a friendship bracelet,

 Her lovely blue and black hair is hand knitted as well,

 Below is the view from the back,

last photo is a close up of her face and chest tattoo,


Hope you like her,
this paticular one is sold, but I take orders for same or different colours,
hugs
Angie
x X x

No comments: