Wednesday 18 May 2011

Tree Of Life Pendants


Good Morning All,
Here are 4 photo's of the two Tree of life pendants I made yesterday,
I even made the circle the trees sit in,


I am really pleased with the way they have turned out,
and hope to do more.
They are approx 2" round,
and can be put on a number of things.
like necklaces, keyrings, earrings etc,


Again they will be for sale shortly,
£6.75 plus postage and packing,


Thanks for stopping by on this day of drizzling rain,
it sure brightens up my day when I get a comment.
Have a great day all,
Hugs
Angie
x X x

4 comments:

daperfectmix said...

Very nice! I tried making something similar to that, but it didn't turn out so well.

Merry said...

Oh wow...these are so wonderful Angie....really love the green one.

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Very pretty!

Unknown said...

These are lovely x even better in the flesh (so to speak!) x Leigh x