Tuesday 16 November 2010

Whoopsidaisy I am a day late ...............

Hello everyone on this Tuesday morning,
very very cold, icy, frosty here,
I was meant to have posted this yesterday for Whoopsidaisy's new challenge,
sorry for being a day late,
I was out at doctors yesterday and off to the hospital tomorrow for a starvation blood test,
hopefully to sort out what is wrong with me now.
Anyhoooo enough of that,
Here is my lovely boy easel card,
the super digi image is from Whoopsidaisy, and coloured with my marker pens.
Our challenge this week over at Whoopsidaisy is 'Easel Cards'
this has been a little poop to get a photo of, because of the bad weather and lighting.
It is in black card, silver mirri board, and brown wood look a likey paper,
with the peel off sentiment of ' Have A Great Day'.

Look forward to seeing your entries over at Whoopsidaisy.
I am also entering this into the following challenges -
Digi Tuesday - Things with wings
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs
Angie
x X x

10 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Angie,
This is a fabulous card for a wee boy. I lov ethe layout and the image.
I hope all goes well tomorrow and that you get some answers.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Anneke said...

Ooh what a cute boy card!
Thanks for sharing your card for Digital Tuesday :)
hugs Anneke

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Just lovely! that little boy is darling!

Thanks for playing with our Sentimental Sundays Challenge this week! I hope to see your creativity again in future challenges!
♥ Lisa M.

Merry said...

Wonderful card and such a cute image. Really love the mirra card frame you have used.

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Angie,
Love this little boy's card - the image is adorable. Beautiful colour scheme too.
Thank you for joining in the fun this week at Sentimental Sundays.
Sylvia xx

Amy Johnson said...

What a cute image and card! I hope your doctor has some answers for you! Thanks so much for playing the DTC this week!

Anonymous said...

What a darling creation sweetie!! Love the shiny frame! Hope you find out some answers my friend. Take care!

Maria Matter said...

this is adorable angie!! great image for the wing challenge!
Take care and I hope all works out with your test tomorrow!
hugs & blessings!

HappyCrafter said...

This is very cute, great easel card! Glad you played along with us this week at Sentimental Sundays :-)

Cheryl said...

This is very cute! What a fun image!

Thank you for joining our CHILDHOOD challenge at Sentimental Sundays

~Cheryl~