Friday 14 May 2010

Winner of Character Cafe Blog Hop Image is .....

Good Morning Everyone,
Today over at the CHARACTER CAFE we have a new challenge for you,
it is

RECYCLE AND REUSE,

so pop on over and see what the other half of the DT team have created for you this week.
We all look forward to seeing your entries as its a great prize.

Don't forget the more times you enter our challenges the more chances you'll have to win a Custom designed and named Digi stamp at the end of the month...we'll be announcing the winner at the June Blog Hop.

The winner of shadow the cat new image is




Congratulations Val,
please email me so I can get your image to you .

I put all 29 comment names into a hat, (because I don't know how to do random.org so it shows on the post on the blog)
and my son picked out Val.

Back soon
Hugs
Angie
x X x

2 comments:

sassyb07 said...

WOW! thanks Angie! I've never won anything while blogging, LOL! How wonderful. I'm looking forward to my new digi image, woohoo
hugs, Valerie

Anonymous said...

Congrats Val!
RosieG