Thursday 13 May 2010

Latest Crochet from me ........

I finished of these two dish cloths today,
the top one is a holey pattern, and the one below is a bobbly pattern.
Both are crocheted in Patons Eco cotton yarn.
I also sold 15 cards today, and have orders to make 4 more tomorrow,
and also got to make a shed as well so will be busy over the weekend and might not get time to get on blog land, so hope you all have a great weekend,
I am going to try and enter these for the anything but a card challenge over at Stamp, scrap and doodle, not sure if they qualify tho, hopefully they will.
hugs
Angie
x X x

2 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

These are both fantastic - surely they will qualify.

sassyb07 said...

oh Angie, I just love this kind of dish cloths. I only see them available in my area at Christmas time :((....your's look great!
hugs, Valerie