Tuesday 1 December 2009

Tuesday Taggers GDT Card - Christmas Carol

Over at Tuesday Taggers today, is a new challenge
'Christmas Carol'
I made this lovely Guest DT card for the new challenge,
by printing the background picture from a crafters companion disc,
decorting it with glitter all over the snow,
and then stamped and embossed my lovely caroling snow family,
coloured them (including the white) with sakura pens, then foam padded them in front of the steps.
I am also entering this in the challenges over at -
Digital Tuesday - Christmas Sparkle

That is all my posts for today,
back later tomorrow,
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Angie
x X x

13 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Angie,
This is a beautiful scenic card. The image is perfectly coloured and the whole effect is so Christmassy. Brilliant.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Dragonlady said...

Hi Angie,

Fab card and I love all the snow people.

Hugs Ali x

Crystal said...

AWWW Angie what an ADORABLE scene!!!! LOVE those snowmen!!!

Kim. said...

Great card Angie, love the singing snowman they look totally at home outside that house.
Kim xXx

Anjou Krelovich said...

Just such a sweet scene! Love the effect in the windows! Thanks for visiting at DTC this week!

Spyder said...

Aw, love snowmen! and these ones are singing! I'll have to get my 'Snowy' to sing too!Lovely lovely card Angie
(Lyn)

Twiggy said...

sooooo cute
twiggy x

Unknown said...

Angie this is beautiful, I am so glad you joined us Taggers this week, hope you enjoyed being with us....just thought, maybe I should not have put the scarf on my blog.....mmmmm, silly me, LOL......Love you girl. Avril xxx

Sammye Jo said...

Such a cute card!!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Angie this is fabulous I adore the scene you have created with lots of lovely sparkle thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.

Hugs
Lorraine x

CraftyC said...

What a beautiful card Angie, a great little scene you've done!
Clairex

Lora said...

Great scene Angie. Love the snowmen family!
Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week
Hugs Lora xx

Mira said...

This is so sweet and funny :)