Tuesday 1 December 2009

Rounds for a fairy

I have had a nice and busy day,
first a lady came round to buy some Christmas cards,
doing the inserts this evening and she is coming back tomorrow to collect them,
then my friend Mrs Tiggywinkle popped in for a little while this afternoon,
In between visitors, I coloured this wonderful fairy from Cute Daisy May, in metallic sakura pens, I cut a standing round card out, and covered it in a lilac heather style paper, and added purple flower peel off's around the edge of it.

I am entering this into the challenges over at -
Danni's Dream - Round & Fairy,
Crafty Catz - Fairies or Angels

Sorry the pictures are bad,
I can't get enough light onto the cards while the weather is rubbish.

Thanks for popping by,
Hugs
Angie
x X x

5 comments:

carol said...

pretty card, thanks for playing along with us x carol

Danni said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Angie
A beautiful card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Unknown said...

Angie, how did you managed to make the card round....love the image and the colouring is fab...Hugs Avril xxx

Kirsty said...

lovley card hun thanks for joining is at craft catz xx