Monday 26 October 2009

A cake anyone? and a small request please

Whilst watching Most Haunted Live last night, I knitted this little mini swiss roll,
and today I have been crocheting some of the shawl that I am doing,
I don't think this little cake looks right, but then it was only a bit of fun, and something to keep my hands and brain occupied with.
I would like to ask if any of you lovely bloggers could possibly send my dad (who has cancer see older posts) a cheery/happy card to cheer him and my mum up. My dad used to be a postman and loves getting cards and letters and so does my mum.
If you can, please email me to ask for their address.
Thanks for popping by.
Hugs
Angie
x X x

6 comments:

Spyder said...

Ooh I'm just sending you an email...got to go back to google to do it!

((Lyn))
oh lovely knitted cake! But I realllly like real ones!!

Penny said...

I'm off to send you an email!

Merry said...

Sending an email. Great Swiss Roll...I like the ones that have the jam also. :-)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Angie,
I hooted when I saw this Swiss Roll. What a case you are. Love it.
I'll email you for your dad's address but with my son arriving tomorrow it might be the end of the week before I can make a card (I've scheduled all my challenges for them coming). Hope the cards do him good.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Liz said...

happy Hallooween card any use Angie might give wem a wee "hoot" of laughter!will look for your e mail addy

Liz xx

Yvonne said...

Fab cake, and does not put the pounds on,lol.
I will get one in thre post by the weekend..