Saturday 24 October 2009

Been Keeping Myself Busy

Over the last couple of days, I have been keeping myself busy,
I have crocheted this ear flap hat (in Aran wool) for a lady in the cold part of USA,
it is two hats layered inside each other for extra thickness and warmth,
then thick ear flaps and braided straps.
I have also been knitting a Mr Greedy, which all I have to do is knit the arms now.
So should get a photo on here of that tomorrow.
While watching Most Haunted Live tonight and all week till Saturday evening, I have started to
crochet another shawl, so once that is done I will show a photo on here as well.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH to all of you who have supported me over the shock of my Dad being diagnosed with prostrate cancer, I am coping better now, He is at home and should lead a good life now, he is on tablets at the moment, and will be getting injections soon, they are not operating on him at the moment as they say he is to old, (80 in Feb, 2010) and he is going for a MRI scan in a couple of weeks.

Will be back card making soon as well.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments
they mean the world to me.
Hugs
Angie
x X x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fab hat hun I love it, I keep meaning to make my self one like that.

Sorry to hear about your dad. I hope everything goes well.

Hugs
Helen x

Anne said...

Hi Angie
Just stopping by to leave you a big hug hun, keep your chin up.
Lovely hat too, wish I had half your talent
Anne x

Yvonne said...

Ange this is fab. I bet it is lovely and warm. She will love it i am sure .
ant wait to see MR greedy ;0). I bet he is just as fab as Mr Snow.
You are such a talented lady.

Wishing your Dad all the best xx

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

This is fantastic Angie, i love the colours and i bet that is so warm, this would be perfect for when im standing in a cold wet field watching the footie in the winter. Do you make these to order?
Love n hugs
Vikki xx