Wednesday 8 July 2009

Tiger Screen and challenge prize arrived,

 

This is one of the main reasons I bought myself the Eastern Treasures cd from the Joanna Sheen range,

8th July 09 001

I fell in love with this screen image on the cd, I love tigers, even more so white ones lol.

So I printed it on quite thick paper, then stuck it to card,

cut it out and scored it, to make this beautiful screen card,

8th July 09 002 #

This is the lovely prize I won from a Crafty Creations challenge I entered, Thank you, its a wonderful prize, I love the stamps.

IMG_0125

Back later with some cards, hopefully as I have my middle son at home today not at all well, got a horrible bad throat.

Hugs

Angie

x X x

5 comments:

Penny said...

I recognize those close to my heart products... lol. The stamps are great

Kim. said...

This is a gorgeous card Angie I can see why you brought the cd. I hope your son makes a quick recovery, I think the heat has brought down alot of people with different illnesses we just can't cope when we get abit of sun lol.
Kim xXx

raindropecho said...

Oooh this is cute!

Happy Crafter said...

Fabulous card Angie love tigers too,congrats on your challenge prize it looks great :)
Hugzz Val xxx

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! Now that is so amazing!! Wonderful design!! WOW!!