Thursday, 25 June 2009

Another Christmas Card

 

Yes I know, I am posting bright and early today,

This is another Christmas card, that I made this morning,

I was up with the larks, nice and early,

25th June 09 001

I have used a CHARMED digi image Mikey,

altered it slightly, by adding a Christmas hat and presents,

The backing paper came from a kit from create and craft, from last year before Christmas, and I am trying to use up my stash so I can get new stash, lol.

25th June 09 002

I followed the sketch on Pink Elephant, and the theme of Christmas from Dottie's World

Thanks for looking,

Happy Blogging,

Hugs

Angie

x X x

15 comments:

jem said...

fab idea I love it. janex

Sheila said...

Great card Angie.
I love how you've got dishy Mikey surrounded by pressies....
Thanks for joining us this week over on DW.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

great idea with the presents and hat hun, fab card x

Ann said...

that image is just fantastic - I'm going to pretend I haven't seen it though because I really cannot afford to spend anymore this week (or month for that matter)!!
love your card - hope we'll see you again next week at the Pink Elephant.
Ann xxx

Nicole Bailey said...

oh I love how you surrounded Mikey with all those presents!!! Adorable. :o)
Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Dottie's!

Gunn (Merete) said...

A great card. This was a fun way to use Mikey and sorround him with all the presents.
Thanks for joining the challenge.

Crystal said...

oooo weee....what a fun christmas card, great image!!! GREAT CARD!!

Kinglake said...

lovely idea xx jo xx

Adele said...

A great card- love the idea of the hat and pressies.

Thank you for playing along with Dottie's World.

Dingle.x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

How cute is that Angie!! I love your little hat!! :) and fun prezzies!!

Emma said...

Fantastic card, love the image.
Emma x

Carol said...

He must have been a good boy to get all those pressies!!
fab card....thanks for playing along with us :)

Hugs
Carol x

Christine said...

Cute card! I love those charmed images. For some reason, I was unable to download them so I don't have any. Oh well.

Blessings
Christine

Louly said...

He he what a great idea! I love his hat! Great work chuck.

LORi said...

What a "Charming" Card!! Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!!