Thursday 25 June 2009

Another Christmas Card

 

Yes I know, I am posting bright and early today,

This is another Christmas card, that I made this morning,

I was up with the larks, nice and early,

25th June 09 001

I have used a CHARMED digi image Mikey,

altered it slightly, by adding a Christmas hat and presents,

The backing paper came from a kit from create and craft, from last year before Christmas, and I am trying to use up my stash so I can get new stash, lol.

25th June 09 002

I followed the sketch on Pink Elephant, and the theme of Christmas from Dottie's World

Thanks for looking,

Happy Blogging,

Hugs

Angie

x X x

15 comments:

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

fab idea I love it. janex

Sheila said...

Great card Angie.
I love how you've got dishy Mikey surrounded by pressies....
Thanks for joining us this week over on DW.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Anonymous said...

great idea with the presents and hat hun, fab card x

Annie said...

that image is just fantastic - I'm going to pretend I haven't seen it though because I really cannot afford to spend anymore this week (or month for that matter)!!
love your card - hope we'll see you again next week at the Pink Elephant.
Ann xxx

Nicole Bailey said...

oh I love how you surrounded Mikey with all those presents!!! Adorable. :o)
Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Dottie's!

Gunn (Merete) said...

A great card. This was a fun way to use Mikey and sorround him with all the presents.
Thanks for joining the challenge.

Crystal said...

oooo weee....what a fun christmas card, great image!!! GREAT CARD!!

Anonymous said...

lovely idea xx jo xx

Adele said...

A great card- love the idea of the hat and pressies.

Thank you for playing along with Dottie's World.

Dingle.x

Anonymous said...

How cute is that Angie!! I love your little hat!! :) and fun prezzies!!

Emma said...

Fantastic card, love the image.
Emma x

Carol said...

He must have been a good boy to get all those pressies!!
fab card....thanks for playing along with us :)

Hugs
Carol x

Christine said...

Cute card! I love those charmed images. For some reason, I was unable to download them so I don't have any. Oh well.

Blessings
Christine

Louly said...

He he what a great idea! I love his hat! Great work chuck.

LORi said...

What a "Charming" Card!! Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!!