Sunday 10 May 2009

This afternoons project ....










This afternoon, I was going through my stash looking for something, then came across this notelet box kit, It didnt have a finished picture with it.
So it was pot luck how to do it, I cut the whole lot out and made it, basically like a jigsaw. so if its wrong to the proper instructions I dont know, but I do like how its finished.
I will do A5 size cards to put in the back pocket, and some small A6 cards for the smaller pocket, and maybe some tags etc for the little pocket.
But as I always say better than throwing it, hope you like it.
Why not visit http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/ for some great challenges and inspiration.

5 comments:

made by fifi said...

WOWthis is fab it will look great with cards in it - thanks for joining in MTTC challenge xx

Jane said...

Wow this is gorgeous! I love it what a fantastic idea!! It would make a great gift filled with the cards and tags you suggest! Brilliant, Jane x x

Unknown said...

love this notlet set, lovely papers.
i keep meaning to make one of these myself, i will get it done one day, but this is stunning

Jo said...

Great idea and the finished project looks brill. Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC :o) Jo x

Lesley said...

This looks fab! Thanks for taking part in our MTTC challenge this week xx