Sunday 10 May 2009

Funky Hand is asking for applicants for DT


Hi Anice has a opening for a DT,
My sons have told me to go for it, so here goes and fingers crossed,
I make cards and other crafts nearly 24/7, I am a sahm (stay at home mum) to 3 lovely sons,
My hubby is an angel in disguise as he lets me craft as much as I want to,
I have been card making since january 2007, and only stamping for nearly 2 months now,
I love doing all types of paper crafting, knitting, crocheting (which I taught myself on christmas day just gone from you tube video) cross stitching, I also make miniatures for dolls houses when I feel like being really fiddly.
I adore a challenge.
The following are some of my own favourite cards. - have had to put links as I dont know how to add photos during mid typing, (I dont know how to html so if anyone knows of a good site that I can learn from PLEASE let me know - thanks)
Hugs
Angie

4 comments:

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Hi Angie, Wow, what an opportunity, keeping my fingers crossed for you hun. Good Luck !!!!
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Saskia said...

I wish you good luck!!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia

Christine said...

Good Luck!

You can use Windows Live Writer (just google it) instead of the one in blogger. It is soooo much easier to use! I just started using it last week. It adds pictures whereever your cursor his and it does hyperlinks with the push of a button.

Also, blogger has good help. It's on the right top of the screen when you are creating a post. Email me if you to know how to do hyperlinks when you add a post in comments for the challenges.

Blessings,
Christine

Emma said...

Wishing you all the luck with the call.
Emma x