Tuesday, 12 May 2009

One card - Three challenges






I have combined challenges again, this card will be going into three challenges (links at end of post)
I used my pens to colour the forever friends reading bear stamp and the embossed details of the cameo, used two butterfly punches to make up the butterflys, I have only used white,green and blue on this card, the paper even has birds on it.
I decorated the insert with my pattern scissors and stamped reading bear again, and then borrowed the idea I see on Jeanettes blog this morning for stamping the envelope as well,
Please pop over to Jeanettes blog its got some lovely cards to see, http://jeannettespages.blogspot.com
The challenges this card is being entered for are -
and last but no way least, theme of animals - http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com
Back laters with more cards.

9 comments:

Kathryn said...

OH so CUTE -- LOVE that bear image -- super sweet! :)

Ann said...

Oh so sweet - love the way the image is echoed on the inside too.

Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

yvonne said...

Oh he is just so cute. I do have to say he is one of my all time faves FF stamp. yes, have top say i do stamp my envelopes too. just finishes the whole look off.

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card, what a sweet bear.
luv
Debby

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is really cute!

Robin said...

This is so sweet!! Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!

Carol said...

Cute FF bear Angie! i love the shape of the largest butterfly...which punch is that?
Thanks for playing along with us at TPE :)

Hugs
Carol x

Arwen said...

Cute little image :)
Thanks for taking part this week.

xoxo Arwen (CS Team)

steph said...

Aww this is so cute! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!