Tuesday 7 April 2009

Charity request and busy day, so goodnight, lol

well had a busy day knitting, will post a photo tom of how far I have got,
still not finished so will be knitting again tom,
oh how I have missed making cards today, will have to sneak one in tom without fail,
this will be the last womble I knit unless its for mega bucks, lol,
they are just so fiddly and time consuming,


Thank you that have replied to the charity knitting, stitching, card making, crocheting request I put on earlier today, (PLEASE SEE EARLIER POST) MORE HELP ALWAYS NEEDED,
even if you can only donate a couple of cards and can afford to post them to either me or straight to the charity, (I would gladly post them on to them) please ask for my address in a private email, Aunty Jane (who runs the charity) would be so grateful for any of the above please,

Have a great time crafting, back tom,
niters from me,

No comments: