Thursday 30 January 2014

 Hello everyone,
Here are the makes I have completed so far in 2014,
the above and below are pictures of a owl cowl that I knitted from a test pattern for a lady, 


 Above are two minions for a friend,
and below is a small granny ripple blanket for a customer for her guinea pigs,

 Above is a gorgeous bag I crocheted freehand (no pattern)
and below is a crochet hooded baby blanket 


 The knitted earwarmer above was a test pattern for another lady,
the owl backpack below is crocheted, 


 the little coin purse above is crocodile stitch and another pattern made up by myself,
below is a zpagetti bag I made for a neighbour,


 Above is pikachu for a friends son,
below are knitted owl fingerless mittens,


 Knitted cable patterned boot toppers (they are both same length just showing how to wear them differently)
Below is another beautiful flower hat a crochet test pattern for Knotted Notions, 

 the photo below is a montage of a blue dragonscale backpack I crocheted, 
and the one right at bottom is of 12 pocket tissue covers 






No comments: