Tuesday 2 August 2011

Commisioned Cardigan .................


Hello Everyone,

Hope your well,
I am recouperating very well from my small op, thank you to all who care,

This is what I have been knitting, its a lovely summery cardigan in a beautiful pink,
it was a comission piece, and has come up lovely,
there are photo's of the back, front and the pattern at the bottom of the cardigan,


I am at the moment knitting a campervan in yellow,
and have also made some bracelets and a card,
will upload those later when my sons put them on the puter for me.


Thanks for popping by,
Hugs
Angie
x X x

2 comments:

Merry said...

Glad to hear you are recovering well. You are so fast with all this knitting. Love the edge of this cardigan.

Kim. said...

So glad you are recovering well. Lovely cardigan, a really pretty colour.
Kim xXx