Monday 23 May 2011

My weekend craftiness ....................


Hello everyone, (cheesey grin) lol,
hope you have had a great weekend like I did,
got treated to going and seeing pirates of the caribean on stranger tides,
in 3d, omg loved it.
That was Friday night,
then Saturday morning I was treated to 3 new bra's, and 4 new t shirts/tops
from my hubby,


The rest of the weekend I was busy crafting,
I made the above tree of life pendant for a order,
and the lady came to collect today and also bought the green one,
and ordered a white one.
I did do some knitting as well,
I used some of the wool left over from my chunky jumper to make this
shrug/bolero with a lovely cable pattern.
it was meant to have a wool tie securing,
but I changed it to a button securing.
Hope you like it,
its going in my Folksy shop (link on side bar) real soon,
if it gets that far lol,
its a 36" chest.
£20 plus postage.
Thanks for stopping by,
hugs
Angie
x X x

1 comment:

Jill said...

Well you certainly had a good weekend Angie and a busy and profitable one by the looks of it! Jill x