Wednesday 23 March 2011

Jelly Baby presents for my niece xx


Hello everyone on this lovely sunny bright warm day,
sure makes you feel a lot better when the weather is like this,
yesterday I had the back door open for a long while and it was lovely,
I got these lovely jelly baby beads hand made by my friend Faye Cassey,
she sells on ebay under the name craftyfaye71 just in case you might want to get some,
she does different colours and other types as well.


My niece adores bracelets and wanted something that the other girls have not got.
so I got these jelly baby beads and made her the bracelet above,
the bootlace necklace below,

and with the silver one that Faye kindly sent me as a bonus I made this other bootlace necklace
for my friends daughter.

I have also knitted a hat, scarf, fingerless mitten set will post those on here a bit later.
Have a great day, hope your weather is as good as mine,
Hugs
Angie
x X x

2 comments:

Jill said...

You mean you can't bite their heads off then?? Am sure she will love them! Jill x

Helen Laurence said...

Good enough to eat!! Ooo that reminds me I have sweets, lets go find them!!