Saturday 6 November 2010

Commissioned Blanket for Laura .........

Hello Everyone,
I am sorry the blog posts have been a bit few and between lately,
but not 100% so resting a fair bit, and looking for my card making mojo,
I have been busy knitting and this is a commissioned order for Laura,
she is due her baby Emily very soon.
This is a lovely lacey patterned pram or baby seat size blanket in a soft double knit in pink with tiny flecks of colours in it.
I have also finished a capelet which was in thick chunky wool which I shall show later once I get a model to wear it for a photo, and it will be put in my Folksy shop (link on side bar).
Hope you like your blanket Laura.
Have a great weekend everyone,
Hugs
Angie
x X x

5 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Angie, that is a beautiful blanket, am sure your friend will be thrilled! Jill x

Anonymous said...

Angie, this looks so soft and warm!! TFS!! HUGS

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Angie,
This is beautiful. Really well knitted.
You need to look after yourself so don't worry about blogging.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Kellie said...

What a sweet blanket. It looks so delicate and perfect for a new little one!

Merry said...

This is so pretty Angie....such a lovely pattern and looks lovely and snuggly.