Sunday 3 October 2010

Mrs Tiggywinkle's cooking ..........

Hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday,
Yesterday I treat myself to a set of stamps all to do with vehicles, and I had the most wonderful gift in the post of the Forest Friends set from stamping up,
THANK YOU so much to that lady, you know how special you are xx

I am of to craft again shortly, with the two new sets of stamps,
but thought I would share with you this card I made a couple of days ago,
Its from the Crafters Companion Mrs Tiggywinkle CD rom, I printed out and hand cut the lovely Mrs TW and decoupaged her up, then followed the sketch at Friday Sketchers to make the card,
all the ribbon, backing papers etc are from the same CD rom.

I am entering this into the challenges over at -
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - Anything Goes

thank you so much for taking some of your precious time to stop by,
hope you have a wonderful crafty week,
hugs
Angie
x X x

3 comments:

Jill said...

What a sweet card Angie, I love Beatrix Potter stories, even now!!! Jill x

Crystal said...

SUPER SWEET CREATION adorable image Angie!

Linda said...

This is a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at SSDS with your lovely creation.
Linda
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com