Saturday 12 June 2010

Sorry to say Good Bye to DT teams ............

I just wanted to say that I am sorry to have made this decision,
but due to health reasons, and hospital visits etc,
I made the hard decision to stand down from being a DT on
Kaboodle Doodles and The Character Cafe blogs.

The main reason is that with hospital visits and not feeling right, I could not keep up with the deadlines for the challenges etc, and I absolutley hate letting people down,
So decided that I would leave, this is the best way so as not to let anyone down and also to relieve the pressure and worry off of myself as well.

I adored being on both teams, and will miss being a DT.
I am still going to be crafting, and will be entering the challenges instead when I can.

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend,
I have just enjoyed watching Trooping of the Colour, the Queen looked beautiful today,
and now of to watch the semi finals of the Queens tennis, can't wait for Wimbledon.

For those of you who are interested my hospital appointment has now been brought forward to Saturday the 19th instead of Monday the 21st June.

Hugs
Angie
x X x

7 comments:

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Angie, I'm sorry to hear about your decision but fully understand that health and home life have to come first. I had a colonoscopy at the end of April so I know what you are going through. Hope things soon get better for you. Take care, Kym xxx PS Hope you enjoyed Santa Pod

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Angie,
I think you are being very sensible - your health must come first. I hope you feel better soon. Take care,
Special Hugs,
Fiona x

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetpea, Glad to hear your doc's visit is sooner, even if it is only a couple of days. You are on my mind...
Take care, Mrs T-W

Jill said...

Angie, so sorry. Jill x

Yvonne said...

I think you have made the right choice hun.
You are more important and any challenge , DT , .. so you take it easy recover, look after yourself hun..
Thinking of you and your family hun .. xx

Debbie said...

Hi Angie - just wanted to wish you well for your hospital appt. :)
Your health must come first and think everyone will understand. :)

take care
xxDebbiexx

Kim. said...

I think this a very sensible thing to do, your health must always come first. I hope you get sorted soon.
Take care.
Kim xXx