Monday 22 March 2010

Shaped Cards .............

Good Morning All,
Hope you have all had a great weekend,
Spring is finally showing its face here where I live,
and its lovely,
Today's new challenge over at Kaboodle Doodles, was set by myself and it is SHAPED CARDS,
(Thank you to Chris who did the post on Kaboodles for me as was not sure whether I would be well enough to sit at computer)
I have chosen to do this new baby bib shaped card, by using my glitter girls embossing board,
and cutting out the lovely baby bib shape, decorated it with paper from my stash,
and the wonderful fairy comes from SOFT PENCIL,
who is generously giving us a $10 Gift Certificate for the winner of my challenge.
So get your crafty ideas rolling in and enter at Kaboodle Doodles with those shaped cards,
I used sakura pens to colour my lovely Soft Pencil Fairy in with.

I have not put any words on this card yet, as the lady I have made it for does not know the name of the baby yet and wants the name on the card.
I am entering this into the challenge of New Beginnings over at Die Cut Dreams.
Thanks for popping by
Hugs
Angie
x X x

13 comments:

Sam said...

This is great hun, and yet another need, must have that you've used there - the great glitter girls board (I've even heard a couple of your emails read out on TV and starting jumping up and down shouting "I know her - well her blog anyway hehehe)
Hope you are feeling better hun.
Take care
Sam x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Angie,
This is a wonderfully unusually shaped card. It's gorgeous in pink and the image is supercute. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Jill said...

Really cute card Angela! Jill x

Max said...

Very cute and perfect for 'new beginnings' theme.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Karen said...

Awwww this is so sweet, love the shape too. Thanks for joining us at DCD.
xx

silverilex said...

What a sweet card!

Crystal said...

HOW CUTE Angie what a fun fun shaped card!

Elizabeth P said...

Hello Angie! how are you? I hope you´re better :)
What a lovely card! the shape is great and I love the colours!

Autumn is coming so I´ll use soon your beautiful scarf and hat, I´m so glad!
I send you many hugs!!!
Elizabeth

sassyb07 said...

really darling Angie!
hugs, Valerie

Kim. said...

What a wonderful shaped card, love the look and the colours with that image are just perfect. Glad your feeling better now.
Kim xXx

Mummylade said...

such a lovely card. I'm so glad you joined the DCD challenge this time and good luck.

Victoria said...

what a cute card, such a fab shape!

Thanks for playing along at Die Cut Dreams this week
Hugs
Victoria
x

Susie Sugar said...

Adorable card really beautiful Tilda, thanks for playing with us at DCD this week please come back soon
Hugs Susie xx