Thursday 4 February 2010

Quick Update on me if your interested......

I went to see the doctors this morning about my swollen lower legs, ankles, and feet,
He has given me water tablets, and anti biotic's
and the wonderful advice to rest as much as possible with feet up.
Does he realise that I have 3 boys to look after,
and lots of crafting to be done, obviously not.
But I have to try and get the swelling down, as if it does not go it could be
thrombosis, and that worries me, as I do not know what it is properly.
so when the courage comes I will search it on internet.
Please pop back tomorrow for the Character Cafe Blog Hop,
and Monday for the new Kaboodle Doodle Challenge,
Apart from those I am going to be quiet for a few days as can't sit at puter for long.
Hugs
Angie
x X x

9 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Poor old you. You put you feet up and look after yourself. Hugs Marianne x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Angie,
You do as you are told. take it esy and look after yourself.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Twiggy said...

ooo look after yourself poppet. Now all you need is for your doctor to get the NHS to pay for a nanny and you are sorted. Take is easy missus and hope you're soon better.
Twiggy x

Anonymous said...

Hey Angie, I wondered why you were so quiet lately!! Hope you feel better soon sweetie!! Sending you big hugs!! ;)

Teri said...

Sounds like a case of Oedeama (spelling?) You know, like you get sometimes when pregnant. Let's hope the water tablets help you - Oh, did he tell you to drink lots of water too? Because you should, helps flush whatever toxins you have out of the body.
Look after yourself hun!
Hugs,
Teri x

Jill said...

Oh my Angela, you take care now and do exactly as the doc says. Jillx

Kim. said...

You just make sure you do as your told lady or there will be trouble lol. Seriously it is difficult I know with children but do try and rest as much as possible after all you wouldn't be any use to them at all if you were to make yourself worse now!!!
Look after yourself.
Kim xXx

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Oh dear...I'm sure your going crazy especially if you have three kids to watch! Do look after yourself though...we want you on the mend as quickly as possible!

sassyb07 said...

hi Angie, sorry to hear you're doing poorly....do what the dr says and keep an eye on the post, I sent a pkg about a week ago, yum
hugs, Valerie