Wednesday 27 January 2010

Pizza Tray and a Pringle Tube

Had a bit a recycling fit today,
So I made this plaque (out of a pizza base) and money box (out of a pringle crisp tube) matching set for my middle son.
I cover the plaque and tube in matching paper from my stash.
used red and white football ribbon,
stamped and coloured the footy teddy and then printed the words football mad from a crafters companion disc.
The colours had to be red and white as my son Hayden supports Arsenal.

I am entering this into the following challenges -
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Freestyle (anything you like)
Cupcake Crafts - Matching Set
Off to get warm as its so cold today.
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs
Angie
x X x

17 comments:

Liza said...

Gorgeous work, just perfect for this week's challenge. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Angie,
You never fail to amaze me with your ideas for recycling stuff. These are fantastic.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Crystal said...

This is wonderful Angie what a cute project!!!! What a great idea!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

I do love my pringles...now I know what I can do with them!!
Looks great!

Jill said...

What a fun matching pair, love it and great idea for recycling.

Donna said...

What a great set, Angie! When I first looked at it I wondered why you had a soccer ball but said football. Then it dawned on me your soccer is football. Duh!

Merry said...

Very creative Angie.

sassyb07 said...

they are both wonderful Angie! and so creative, wow
hugs, Valerie

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great ideas for recycling. Love that teddy. Marianne x

Milnie said...

great idea angie! it is gorgeous!

hugs

The Crafty Den said...

What a beautiful matching set. The image is so cute and your colour scheme is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Susie Sugar said...

This is so cute Ang.
Thanks for joining in this weeks DCD challenge we hope you will join us again on tomorrow
Love Susie xx

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

super projects Angie they are great fun! Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week.
Love n hugs
VIkki xx

Mummylade said...

supercute. So glad you joined the DCD challenge this week and good luck.

Helen Laurence said...

these are both fab hun. I love your recycling ideas they are great x

Nicola said...

Wow what gorgeous creations Angie, I am so pleased you have shared your talent with us at Die Cut Dreams this week.
Nicola -x-

Unknown said...

Love it, especially as its Arsenal all my boys are Arsenal supporters and I have a nephew called Hayden (though spelt Haydn) we have a lot in common Angie x