Monday 21 December 2009

Nice Warm Hands, (and they are mine)

This is the second thing this year that I have made for myself,
I am not used to making bits for myself, normally make for charity, or orders that I have,
but being Christmas the orders are all done, and I was totally fed up with my middle son keep knicking my gloves, even tho he has his own, so last night I start knitting these fingerless mittens, and finished them before I went to the food shop for milk just before dinner today.
I have been playing and generally having fun with my boys rest of the day.
After dinner shortly, I want to do something else needlecraft wise, just not sure again what.
Anyone got any ideas?
The photo's are taken by my eldest son, and these are his idea of showing of the gloves/mittens.
I knitted them with aran wool, and they did not take me that long, I took a basic mitten pattern and adjusted it to be fingerless and to my length as I tend to have long fingers.

Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs
Angie
x X x

3 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Very nice. I am glad you got to knit some warm goodies for yourself!

Merry said...

Nice to see you creating something for you Angie. I am sure your hands will be toasty warm in them. You must be such a fast knitter.

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Angie,
I could sell a lot of these in Kinross. It's really cold up here and it has snowed all day. There was even a snowplough in the Doctor's surgery car park trying to clear it today.
Go carefully.
Hugs,
Fiona x