Monday 7 December 2009

Feeling Better .......... :-)

Hi, I am back,
I feel a lot better today, so have finished up a few projects,
The top photo is a crochet christmas stocking, (its a mini one) for my middle son Declan to hang on his bedroom door.

These pink bedsocks (slipper socks) are knitted and for my mum for christmas,
she does not have a computer so I know its safe to show them.
These I knitted while not well.
The two photo's below are of a knitted iced donut that I finished up today as well.


Hoping to get some cards done tomorrow,
just need something else to knit or crochet now,
any ideas anyone.
Its good to be back.
Hugs
Angie
x X x

2 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Angie,
Your a whizz with those needles of yours. Is there no end to your inventiveness. I am really impressed.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Emma said...

Morning Angie
Sorry to hear you have been unwell but glad you are feeling better. I am loving your socks and yummy donut...
Take care, hugs Emma x