Monday 16 November 2009

Kaboodles Button's, Bow's and Bling Challenge DT card

For the new challenge of BUTTON'S, BOWS & BLING over at Kaboodledoodles today,
I made a simple DL card, using a die cut from Die Cut Dreams shop coloured his little patches with my sakura pen which even tho it does not show in the photo's well, is nice and sparkly,
I have used a holographic mirror board for the backing, ribbon and buttons at the top of the card, and a bow on the head of patch.

Would love to see your entries, we don't mind if its a card, layout, project of any description,
Thank You for popping by today,
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend,
Hugs
Angie
x X x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so adorable Angie!! :) This sure looks like a fun challenge!! TFS! HUGS

Donna said...

Very cute, Angie! This challenge being every 2 weeks confuses me. I can never remember if I made a card or not. So I think this is the first day and have it on my list to participate. Maybe I try to participate in too many of them. LOL! Love that puppy. Great job!

Crystal said...

AWWWWW Angie your puppy is just sooo sweet, love the added bow!! DARLING!!

Emma said...

Awwww so cute....the little dog is gorgeous.
Hugs Emma x