Monday 2 November 2009

Fall or Autumn Evening Card..... Kaboodles DT card.

This lovely square card I made for the new challenge over at Kaboodledoodle's,
the challenge is the theme of FALL.
There is a fabulous prize being offered from Irit the dt hosting this weeks challenge.
Look forward to seeing all your entries.

I used some of that lovely leaf paper I have in my stash, along with 3 skeleton leaves.
and a gorgeous new digi image from Cute Daisy May.

These two little cats remind of cold autumn nights snuggling up indoors.
I water coloured them and then added the plaque with the word family on it.

I am also entering this into the challenges over at -

Pink Elephant - Brown, Yellow, Neutral and One
The Treehouse - Fall Colours
Crafty Cardmakers - Stamp Something

Thanks for stopping by today,
Will be back tomorrow with a tutorial for you all,
Hugs
Angie
X x X

13 comments:

Donna said...

Very cute, Angie. I missed the last challenge being so busy at work but I'll have to buzz over to Kaboodles and get in on this one. Great job!

Crystal said...

SOOOOO cute Angie, what a darling card!!!! Thanks for the well wishes!! hugs!

Merry said...

Very pretty...those leaves are so delicate.

Betty Boo! said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!

Betty

Neva said...

What a darling image. Thanks for playing along with the Treehouse Thursday challenge and be sure to come back every Thursday for a new and exciting challenge.

Yvonne said...

Oh so cute hun. love the leaves and the image , so sweet!

Liz said...

Aww sweet angie I am re mailing you nothing in bulk folder!

Liz xx

Trudi said...

Darling card Angie. Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!

Anonymous said...

Oh so sweet Angie!! I love your fun leaves on the side!! HUGS

Annie said...

oh how cute are they? A lovely card.

Ann xxx

Unknown said...

So cute. I like the leaf effect. Thanks for creating with us at TPE this week.

Arty Cards n Crafts said...

Your card is adorable! I love that little Daisy Mae image too, and used it in my card this afternoon! I love the leaves on your card, too!

Vixykins said...

Sweet image and love the leaves. Many thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers challenge