Saturday 3 October 2009

Whiff Of Joy & Simon Says

THis card is for two challenges and for a little girl called Paige,
If you go over to Simon Says blog you can read all about it,
and help by sending her a card as well,
I used the Whiff Of Joy sketch, and my favourite WOJ stamp,
The card is all shades of purples, (sorry for photo's its hard to get a nice one in the dark lol)
this is the inside of the card.
here is a close up of the image that I used water colour pencils to colour in with,
I used my cuttlebug folder to emboss the darker purple panel.
the rest of the items came from a kit that I was kindly given, I think it came from QVC.

This card will be posted on Monday morning,
Thanks for looking,
time for bed for me as its 11pm uk time,
Hugs
Angie
x X x

9 comments:

Jane said...

Beautiful card Angie! love this stamp and the colours are lovely! thanks for joining us at WOJ, hugs, Jane x

Yvonne said...

Beautiful card for Page. And such a wonderful cause.
Love the image you have used x

Lorraine A said...

Oh this is pretty Angie :-) The image is gorgeous and the papers and embellies are lovely :-)

I am sure Paige will love this card :-)

Thanks for joining the special Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining in our special Simon challenge this weekend.

Hugs,

Jo x

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie!! WOWZER!! This is so soft and sweet and so gorgeous lady!! I love how you fit that image into the circle!! ;) HUGS

Merry said...

So pretty Angie...great colours.

Christine said...

Very cute!

Blessings,
Christine

Bev said...

Lovely card Angie, the colours are so pretty x

Rach said...

Beautiful. thank you for joining us at woj.xx