Tuesday 1 September 2009

Inspiration and acetate,

For this lovely acetate card I have made this morning,
I got the inspirations from Stamped Smiles Hidden Potential
take a mo to see what Vicki shows you how to make more of your stamps.
The whole of this card was made from the one stamp using it in different ways.
First I made a acetated front card with purple ribbon down the side.
then I stamped my image and cut the centre from the frame,
and made it into a shaker for the front.
For the inside of the cover I used the stamp literally as it comes.
all of this is coloured with sakura pens.
For the back of the inside I stamped the hearts colour and cut them out,
and then stamped the frame so it can be used to write on,
the hearts I added as corners which becouse of the acetate front also
can be seen as corners on the shaker as well.

Rainbow Lady has a challenge for acetate this week,
so I am entering this card.

Thanks for looking,
Hugs
Angie
x X x








5 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Angie,
Beautiful card. I love it.
More to the point I hope your dad is not serious and taht he makes a speedy recovery.
Will remember him in our prayers.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Christine said...

Very creative. I love it!

Blessings,
Christine

Rainbow Lady said...

What a fabulous creation this is Angie. So very creative and pretty with it I love it.
Thoughts for your Dad too and thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

Beryl K said...

This absolutely fabulous, a wonderful piece of work
Beryl x

sassyb07 said...

it's ever so pretty Angie!
hugs,Valerie