Thursday 27 August 2009

Waste of time Sketch

There was me doing this card for Friday Sketers,
only to start this post and get their blog up to find they
have closed this weeks entry's.
So hence why the title of waste of time sketch,
as I wasted my time this afternoon doing it.
I used my new cute stamps that I got with my card magazine today.
sorry dont know the make of them.
I water coloured my stamped and embossed image,
then followed the sketch.

Thanks for looking,
Back later with another card,
hopefully in time for that challenge.
Hugs
Angie
x X x

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Buggar .. but would not say a waste of time, Looks fab .. and you could send it some one for Xmas .. so not a waste at all x

Penny said...

beautiful card :) not really a waste because you can still send it to somebody!!

Crystal said...

This is soooo darling!!! Oh my how cute!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Like your card.