Wednesday 26 August 2009

Two Lovely Awards & need some help please

I am truly honoured to receive these awards from such great bloggers,
I love visiting their blogs, and hope you can take a look as well.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH LADIES
I will place them in my side bar.


This Lovely award came from Spyder
This Lovely award came from Yvette

Thank you everyone who comes to make my day by leaving comments,
please feel free to take this award for yourself.

I am putting all the wonderful awards I have received into my side bar.

NOW FOR THE HELP I NEED PLEASE.

Can someone out there please tell me where I can get a 3 coloumn blog layout
but it has to be simple as I am not good with techno stuff.
Thank You.
Hugs
Angie
XxX

4 comments:

carlz said...

Hiya Hun, righto the simplist way... it took me a very long time to get my head round it, but you could try onecuteblog into google, or sweetestblogonthe block and see if those have it... or... if you go on my blog to the bottom and follow the link to where mine orignally comes from it tells you step by step there...

please please dont hesitate to contact me if you need any help at all hun, i'd be happy to help my email is sweetncrafty@live.co.uk

hugs carlyann xxx

Anonymous said...

Hey congrats on your awards. I'll have a search round the web for you today for the 3 colums & see what I can find. When I did mine it was a right faff & then I decided it was too busy!!

Kim. said...

Angie I got mine from Cutiest Blog On The Block. If you click on my blog and right in the top left hand corner there is a link to take you straight there, they have allsorts of layouts.
Kim xXx

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Hi Angie, congratulations on your lovely awards. I tried to do a 3 column blog once and it drove me nuts i never did get it right but ive not tried the cutest blog one so have a go and let us know how you get on. Had a lovely holiday thankyou but glad to be home and cant wait to get crafting again lol.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx