Tuesday 4 August 2009

This is what I have been up to

 

The last two days, (yesterday and today) I have made 40 cards of invertage and pyramage cards for the charity stall I am doing on the 5th and 6th of September, the charity I will be supporting is lrsec.org.uk  its a charity that rescues Labradors (dogs),

So seeing as it is a two day event (weather permitting) I needed to get in gear with making a large stock of cards to sell.

4th August 09 001

I had  kit for these cards that was die cut, so that saved a fair bit of time, I have even done inserts for all 40 cards as well.

4th August 09 003

The inserts are patterned paper as you can see in the photo above to match the colour of the front of the cards, then packed all 40 with envelopes into bags as well.

4th August 09 002

A BIG THANK YOU TO AVRIL ANN WHO HAS GENOUROUSLY OFFERED TO SEND ME SOME OF HER WONDERFUL CARDS TO SELL FOR THE CHARITY AS WELL.

If this does happen to get rained off, I will be doing Christmas stalls for the charity instead and as well.

Thanks for looking,

Hugs Angie

X x X

3 comments:

Jacilynn said...

wow, this is gorgeous! super cute cards Angie!

Merry said...

What beautiful cards.

Anonymous said...

wow hun you have been busy & for such a good cause too!