Saturday 22 August 2009

Some bad news for me and a set of lovely cards


Hi, Ok the bad news is that My digi camera has broke totally now,
nowt seems to being going right just lately for me,
so having to use my mobile till I can afford a new camera, which will be
quite a while, so sorry for the baddish pictures.
Now onto a lovely set of 4" x 4" cards I made from complete scratch.
I am very pleased with these, as I made it all from scratch,
I made the box,

Then the 6 card blanks, and decorated them with this beautiful
fairy image and some silver mirror board.


I even made the envelopes myself as well.
and to top it all I can enter these into challenges,
they are both case a card challenges,
one is casing Ashley Bowens card from The Treehouse
and the other is Christine's from Danni's Dreams


I really enjoyed my morning making these, only to be disheartened
again by my camera breaking down,
Oh Well things can only get better, can't they?

Hugs
Angie
x X x

10 comments:

Sam said...

Sorry to hear that your camera has broke Angie but the piccies really aren't that bad hun. The cards are gorgeous though hun and good luck in the challenges too.
Take care
Sam x

Yvonne said...

Oh no .. not good is it to have your cam go on you .. me i cant find mine, in my craft room ... some where !!

they are wonderful hun, love the colours so fresh .. and the images .. so pretty.

Crystal said...

Angie this is gorgeous girl!! So sorry to hear about your camera...ugh!!! I love the box you created!! Thanks so much for joining us at Treehouse Stamps!! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Angie,your card set is lovely! xx jo xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Angie,
The photos are still good enough to show that these are gorgeous cards. I love the fairy she is so cute.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Etha said...

Oh your box of cards is beautiful!! especially love the mirror stuff, perfect backing for the pretty image. Sorry to hear your camera gave up :(
But here is some good news! You won our Rumble 11!! . I am sorry this notice is so late, I just skipped this one :(*

Karen W said...

I'm sorry about your camera, that is so frustrating. Love the cards, very classy and elegant.

Kim Dellow said...

Oh Wow that is so elegant! Beatiful. Kim

Myzdamena said...

They are bad photos? ..lol don't look at mine then hehe. Those cards are really gorgeous :) xxx

Michelle said...

sorry to hear your camera has died - but the pictures still look good. Awesome fairy box and cards - very pretty!! Thanks so much for playing along with the FBW challenge this week!! You CASEd Christine beautifully!