Thursday 6 August 2009

Quick Card ….

 

This little fruity card just had to be made, my stamping up stamps just arrived, (Thank you Siobhan) and I just had to use them straight away, so here is the results, and I can’t even find a challenge to enter it into.

6th August 09 009

Used my whisper pens to colour the stamps with, then did a quick mount onto a thin dl card, and piece of orange patterned paper from my scraps bag.

6th August 09 010

6th August 09 011

I really fell in love with these stamps, so glad I got them, will now try to remember what I had planned for them.

Back soon with more crafty items.

Hugs

Angie

x X x

3 comments:

michele said...

I have left you a blog award on my site.

Penny said...

very fruity! I love it!

Crystal said...

What a delish card Angie...love these images!