Saturday 1 August 2009

OOoooooooooo Look what the posty brought

 

1st August 09 001

I think my postman collects my bits up and then delivers at once lol. I received these lovely lot of cards and some gorgeous goodies in the post this morning, (the goodies are not in the photo) THANK YOU TO ALL 4 LOVELY LADIES FOR CHEERING ME UP TODAY. 

As you could probably tell, its been a bit of a terrible last two weeks for me, but with these lovely lots turning up this morning, its obviously going to be better from now in,

THANK YOU to

Martha for my secret sister card and goodies (from a yahoo group is belong to)

Jacilynn, Meda, Barbara thank you all for the lovely goodies, will use them very soon,

Hugs

Angie

x X x

2 comments:

Meda said...

I am glad my card has finally arrived. Too bad some shells have been lost on the way :(

BA said...

s for posting angie
xoxo BA