Sunday 2 August 2009

FOR SALE – VW BEETLE CAR ----- Soft Toy

 

 

Pale Pink,     No Mot,     No Tax,   Good as New,

2nd August 09 005

 

This is the latest knitting I have just finished, its a version of the VW Beetle car, I knitted it in pale pink.

2nd August 09 003

Just wanted something that I could knit up in between doing some cards. Its stuffed with safety stuffing, and knitted out of double knit acrylic wool. So washable on a wool wash as well.

2nd August 09 004

 

Comes in other colours as well, if you are interested in buying,  orders taken, cost £8.95 and postage and packaging,

 

Thanks for looking,

Hugs

Angie

x X x

7 comments:

sassyb07 said...

hi Angie, love the VW....it is soooo cute. LOL
I've nominated you a blog award, come see it at my blog
hugs, Valerie
www.cardsbyval.blogspot.com

Twiggy said...

Very cute :)
Twiggy x

Rach said...

what a fab little pink car.
Thank you for entering my blog candy. good luck. hugs rachxx

Merry said...

That is too cute.

Kim. said...

Hi Angie Have you missed me?? I love your little car, it is so cool.
Kim xXx

Anonymous said...

aww hun very cute! I love it x

Christine said...

That is so cute!!! My doggie would love it but I'm sure she would tear it to bits in 10 minutes!



Blessings,
Christine