Wednesday 5 August 2009

Blue and more Blue,,,

 

5th August 09 003

This card was a bit out of my comfort zone, as not used to doing things in shades of one colour, but the challenge over at Vc Stamps (which is where that lovely digi image comes from) was Dark Blue, Light Blue and Ivory,  and I followed the sketch over at Charisma Cardz.

5th August 09 004

I water coloured the image all in blues, apart from the skin colour.

Even the dragonfly is holographic blue, (even tho it looks green in the photo’s) and the insert is a lighter blue than the cardstock, the papers are from my stash as well.

5th August 09 005

Thanks for looking,

Hugs

Angie

x X x

7 comments:

vc said...

Wow Angie! Oh I love the effect of the blues!! Beautiful coloring! You did an amazing job!!! Thank you so much for joining us on this weeks challenge!
Hugs!

Penny said...

I love this! I love her blue hair and her blue clothes and her blue everything!

Danni said...

Very nice! It is such a neat effect with all the blues..

Anonymous said...

I love how the blues look on your project Angie!! :) Glad you played along!! This is sweet!! Love that image!!

Crystal said...

SOOO SWEET Angie wow love that blue!! Gorgeous card!

Vee said...

A fabulous card and a great take on this weeks sketch. Thanks for joining the Charisma challenge
xx Vee

Anonymous said...

ooo I love it Angie, blue is my favourite colours though!

Its come out really nice x