Tuesday 7 July 2009

Some Wonderful Blog Awards

 

excellentaward friends_award-1[1] lovelyblog_award

 

Hi Everyone,

 

I have received some lovely awards from my wonderful blog friends over the last couple of weeks,  apologies for lack of showing them straight away, main reason is that I have been trying to work out how to change my blog to having a side bar down both sides, (I am not a techy – cant do puter things – lol)

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the lovely awards,

Please take a moment to go visit these lovely blogs that have kindly given me these awards -

Jan at Papercraftpleasures

Sue at sueashspot blog

and last but no way least

Vikki at Vikki's Albums

 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH LADIES
Hugs

Angie

x X x

1 comment:

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Congrats on your awards, Angie! You deserve it!