Thursday 2 July 2009

Decoupage Doggy

 

Hello Everyone,

First of all, I want to say a massive thank you to the lovely people that have given me awards over the last few days, I am sorry I have not posted them yet, I have just been over run with the urge to craft or life has just been to busy, like today, this might be my only post, as I am of to school shortly, for my youngest son to show me his work.

Then of course with all three of them coming home  from school,

I like to spend some time with them all.

I will get the lovely awards on here very soon, I do so appreciate them all.

I have made one card today,

2nd July 09 001

For this card i followed the sketch over at Friday Sketchers, I did flip it on its side tho,

and I used a HAND CUT decoupage doggy that I used foam pads on as do not have the time to wait for the silicone glue to dry today.

2nd July 09 002

The decoupage theme is for C.R.A.F.T challenge, which was only announced earlier today, but seeing as I nearly missed this great blog challenge last week, I wanted to get it done first.

You can see the depth of the decoupage in this photo.

2nd July 09 003

I distressed the edges of the oval in yellow chalk, to match with the backing papers I had in my stash, the main backing paper is in pale yellow, and has the words THANK YOU all over it,

I have also done the inside to match.

2nd July 09 004

Thank you for popping by and taking the time to have a look.

Hugs

Angie

X x X

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little doggie!! :) Fun project!! HUGS

peggy said...

Lovely card !!!

Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge !!!

Good luck,

Peggy

Saskia said...

Ooooh... so cute!! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT-challenge with this lovely card!!

Saskia :)

sassyb07 said...

what a sweet, sweet little puppy! I want him, LOL!!! great card Angie
hugs, Valerie

brenda said...

Oh so cute, anthing doggy is a hit with me.

B x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening Angie, you have been so busy since my last visit, i don't know how you do it. You are so productive hunny!! i am loving this cute doggie decoupage. I have tons of decoupage that i should get out and start doing, thank you for the inspiration i needed, hugs Linda x

ps. will email you about next week tomorrow, or saturday!

Anonymous said...

Really sweet card, thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole

Crafting Queen said...

He is just so adorable, thanks for taking part in CRAFT challenge. Anesha

Susie Sugar said...

How cute Angie
xx

Trimgym said...

A lovely card, thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week and good luck!

Love,

Jo.

Kim. said...

Great card Angie. Have a good day at school with your son I'm sure he has some fabulous work to show you.
Kim xXx

Julie said...

A fab card, love the doggy. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week.
Julie x

Donnas Den said...

Lovely card. I really like decoupage.

Have a great week.

Donna