Tuesday 9 June 2009

Graduation Mortar Board Hat Card

 

There is a challenge on the Creative Belli Blog

That I just had to enter after getting the free digi stamp

from Dustin Pike

I am hoping this looks like a mortar board (graduation hat)

I did look on the internet to see if they do other colour

gowns apart from black for graduations,

and I found other colours.

9th June 09 001

I made my own card from an idea I had in my head,

added a tassel to match.

It opens up like this.

9th June 09 002

I used a backing paper from my stash that has the word

congratulations all over it,

and then coloured the girly graduate

in blue with sakura pens.

9th June 09 003

 

Hope you like it, I like the way it has turned out,

even though it was midnight when I made the card

and then finished the image of this morning.

I wouldn't have been able to sleep until I had tried my idea

for the shape of the card.

Back again later with more cards

Hugs

Angie

x X x

6 comments:

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Wow Angie this is fantastic. what a novel idea for a graduation card. Its brilliant ive never seen one like this. Fabby :)
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Holly said...

This is adorably cute! Love how this card opens up! It looks just like a real graduation cap!

Yvonne said...

How cool is this.
love this idea, might have to nab it , lol
You have done a wonderful job on this. Just love the tassel, and the papers are just perfect !

Ceal said...

I love the way your card looks like a grad cap. so cute thanks for taking the Belli challenge this week

Emma said...

Wowzers totally fantastic... brilliant.
Emma x

Nicki said...

This is really cute Angie, lovely idea too
Nicki
x