Wednesday 13 May 2009

Two Awards that I am so happy about receiving



I am a very happy bunny, I received these two lovely awards from Sue over at http://sueashspot.blogspot.com
and the top one 'blog support' from Yvonne over at http://yvonnescreativecards.blogspot.com
These two ladies have wonderful blogs, so please hop over and take a cuppa and relax and enjoy them both.
I am meant to pass these onto 5 lovely people, this as always is such a hard decision for me, so....
if you are one of my lovely regulars people that leave me those lovely comments, PLEASE take either one or both awards, as I do genuinely love the comments. --- Yes this means you, who are reading this post or any other of my posts ---- back soon with another card, hugs Angie

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

so glad you got this, did not have time to send a message to say i had put you down for it. before i went for my computer course.

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Hi, Angie!
Congrats on your awards!
You really deserve it!

Emma said...

Congrats on your awards.
Emma x

sassyb07 said...

congratulations Angie, you really do deseve both awards
hugs, Valerie
www.cardsbyval.blogspot.com