Saturday 23 May 2009

Something different for a change

Hello,

Sorry I didn’t get back with a card

last night,

Spent the evening with a bad tummy ache,

so didn’t feel like making cards

But as most of you know me,

I can’t not craft,

so sat on the sofa crocheting,

Here is the first thing I made

23rtd  May 09 001

Its a bath scrunchie,

Much better than a sponge,

and better than them scratchy net ones.

and you can always pop it in the

washing machine to keep it clean as well.

Thought I would share it with you,

Back later with more crafty items.

Thanks for popping by

Hugs Angie

x x x

4 comments:

cardsandacuppa said...

Hope you are feeling better soon, very clever, I can't crotchet for toffee!
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better. What a great idea. I've only ever done a small amount of crochet I'm more a knitter. I've not got my head round crochet yet! x

Unknown said...

how unusual is this, hope you are feeling better, crafting can take your mind off all your worries and tummy pains

Nicki said...

What a brill idea!
Nicki
x

... you could also make smaller versions in xmas colours for the tree? just a thought!