Monday 4 May 2009

Red,White and Blue Butterfly



Its a dull and chilly Bank Holiday Monday here in Braintree, Essex,
So more reason to sit and craft, lol,
I even had a lay in this morning 7.30am, which is good for me,
This is my first card of the day, Its a Red, White & blue butterfly card for the challenge over at
Danni's blog, http://dannisdreamscrafts.blogspot.com/ even if you dont enter the challenge go and take a look at a lovely blog.
I stamped the Michael Strong butterfly in clear ink, then used red sparkle embossing powder onto white, I stuck the body and the antenna down straight to the card and the wings I used 3d foam pads, the background for the front is a mottled blue, with a red ribbon down the left hand side, I scalloped the right hand edge, so you can see the decorative punched red edging on the insde, the insert is a plain very pale blue, (doesnt show up in the photo - but thats me and the cameras fault)

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Another stunning card. do love the flutterby .. sooo sweet