Monday, 4 May 2009

Red,White and Blue Butterfly



Its a dull and chilly Bank Holiday Monday here in Braintree, Essex,
So more reason to sit and craft, lol,
I even had a lay in this morning 7.30am, which is good for me,
This is my first card of the day, Its a Red, White & blue butterfly card for the challenge over at
Danni's blog, http://dannisdreamscrafts.blogspot.com/ even if you dont enter the challenge go and take a look at a lovely blog.
I stamped the Michael Strong butterfly in clear ink, then used red sparkle embossing powder onto white, I stuck the body and the antenna down straight to the card and the wings I used 3d foam pads, the background for the front is a mottled blue, with a red ribbon down the left hand side, I scalloped the right hand edge, so you can see the decorative punched red edging on the insde, the insert is a plain very pale blue, (doesnt show up in the photo - but thats me and the cameras fault)

2 comments:

yvonne said...

Another stunning card. do love the flutterby .. sooo sweet

Nancy said...

Great job on your card!! Thanks so much for playing in the challenge with us this week!!