Friday 29 May 2009

One Last Card – till Monday

 

Here is my last card and post till I get back on Monday,

and yes its another combination challenge,

29th  May 09 006

Just felt a bit blingy doing this card,

so its nice and bright and cheerful,

I have added brads, butterfly’s, buttons,

ribbon, bows, a forever friend bear,

gold doily and printed vellum as a background.

29th  May 09 007

I stamped and embossed the little forever friends bear,

and swapped his little envelope for a pearly butterfly.

The insert is just a pale plain pink.

29th  May 09 008

The challenges are -

Buttons and Bows - Forever Friends

Butterfly and Brads - Danni's Dreams

Sketch - Cutie Sunday

Thanks for popping by,

Will read my lovely comments when I get back

on Sunday evening,

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Hugs

Angie

X x X

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Angie!! Love the pretty gold accents!! WOW!! :) Hope you have a lovely weekend!!

Danni said...

Stunning!! Wow! What an elegant, gorgeous card! You did a wonderful job!

Yvonne said...

Cute card Angie. I have them vellums too. I have had them for ages and never used them . then i found a use for them , lol ENVELOPES , lol
do love this , its so cute.

Ida / Little said...

Hi Angie, what a cute card, I love the pink butterflies you have used! :) If you want to be in my candy please read the requirements one more time.. ;)

Have a great weekend. Hugs Ida

Crystal said...

SOOO pretty Angie, Love the gold with those butterflies!

Sam said...

Wow Angie - just a little blingy!!! :) Love the idea of the gold doillie.
Have a lovely weekend babes.
Sam x

Crafteresa said...

wow, lovely card Angie
very elegant

Thanks for joining us on the Forever Friends challenge this week, hope to see you again soon

Crafteresa xx

Unknown said...

Pretty card Angie!!!
Love the bling!
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous I love it, so much lovely detail x

sassyb07 said...

very nice Angie! have a fun weekend
hugs, Valerie

*Arwen* said...

I love the butterflies :)
Thanks for joining Cutie Sunday this week.

xoxo Arwen

Debbie said...

A really pretty card Angir, I love the beautiful butterflies and the gold doily looks really effctive. Debbie x

Sandra said...

thanks for joining the ff-challenge.
nice card!! sandra