Friday, 29 May 2009

One Last Card – till Monday

 

Here is my last card and post till I get back on Monday,

and yes its another combination challenge,

29th  May 09 006

Just felt a bit blingy doing this card,

so its nice and bright and cheerful,

I have added brads, butterfly’s, buttons,

ribbon, bows, a forever friend bear,

gold doily and printed vellum as a background.

29th  May 09 007

I stamped and embossed the little forever friends bear,

and swapped his little envelope for a pearly butterfly.

The insert is just a pale plain pink.

29th  May 09 008

The challenges are -

Buttons and Bows - Forever Friends

Butterfly and Brads - Danni's Dreams

Sketch - Cutie Sunday

Thanks for popping by,

Will read my lovely comments when I get back

on Sunday evening,

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Hugs

Angie

X x X

13 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Gorgeous card Angie!! Love the pretty gold accents!! WOW!! :) Hope you have a lovely weekend!!

Danni said...

Stunning!! Wow! What an elegant, gorgeous card! You did a wonderful job!

yvonne said...

Cute card Angie. I have them vellums too. I have had them for ages and never used them . then i found a use for them , lol ENVELOPES , lol
do love this , its so cute.

Ida / Little said...

Hi Angie, what a cute card, I love the pink butterflies you have used! :) If you want to be in my candy please read the requirements one more time.. ;)

Have a great weekend. Hugs Ida

Crystal said...

SOOO pretty Angie, Love the gold with those butterflies!

sam said...

Wow Angie - just a little blingy!!! :) Love the idea of the gold doillie.
Have a lovely weekend babes.
Sam x

Teresa said...

wow, lovely card Angie
very elegant

Thanks for joining us on the Forever Friends challenge this week, hope to see you again soon

Crafteresa xx

True :) said...

Pretty card Angie!!!
Love the bling!
Hugs!

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

gorgeous I love it, so much lovely detail x

sassyb07 said...

very nice Angie! have a fun weekend
hugs, Valerie

Arwen said...

I love the butterflies :)
Thanks for joining Cutie Sunday this week.

xoxo Arwen

Debbie said...

A really pretty card Angir, I love the beautiful butterflies and the gold doily looks really effctive. Debbie x

Sandra said...

thanks for joining the ff-challenge.
nice card!! sandra