Tuesday 12 May 2009

Buttons the cat .....






A spoonful of sugar ( http://aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com ) has the theme buttons galore this week, and I did the card from the sketch over at Raspberry Ribbons ( http://raspberry-ribbons.blogspot.com ) This image was in the prize that arrived from Charisma cardz this morning, I really do like this image, would be grateful if anyone can tell me whose it is please,
I watered coloured the image then layered and matted it on purple paperand purple rose patterned paper, all onto white card stock, added matching purple buttons.
for the inside I did a plain purple insert.

13 comments:

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Great colours and I do love buttons.
Thanks for joining in with the sketch
Caroline (raspberry-ribbons) x

Sammie said...

Sorry I don't know what the stamp it, but I agree that it is very lovely. I love the way you have used buttons for the scalloped part of the sketch and it's a purple extravaganze -my favourite colour!
Sammie

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So cute card! The image and color is very pretty!

Karen said...

Beautiful card and I agree with you about the image - it is lovely. Thanks for joining us this week at A Spoon Full of Sugar.
Karen x

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! Love the buttons too!! :) All of your cards are very lovely today!! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet :)
Love the image and colours are fab.
Hugs, Marlene x

Dawn said...

awww this is so cute - I love that Puss Cat!!

Yvonne said...

wow girl, loving the buttons on this .. so many button, so little time.. urmmmmm

Beautiful card, love the colours , and the image .. cutie

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

what a cutie cat, I'm pretty sure he's a pink gem stamp, look on their web site the stamps and blog are great.janex

sassyb07 said...

what a darling cat!

Fe-Fe said...

What a great image. I've not seen that one before. Love the card too, the buttons look great.

Thank you for joining in with the Raspberry Ribbons Sketch.

Hugs
Fe x

poupetteval said...

ohhhhhhhhhh so cute !!! i love this cat

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours! Glad you enjoyed the challenge.

Mandy