Wednesday 29 April 2009

Spots, Stripes, Ribbon, and a cute little mouse,


I was over the moon for a second time today, first with the post this morning as I got a lovely package from Kim, with some lovely stamped images in that I shall use very soon, THANK YOU SO MUCH KIM, you can see it here - http://kimscardcorner.blogspot.com/2009/04/wallet-card-images-for-angie.html?showComment=1241038380000#c8607288473805942949
and then when the parcel man came at lunch time with my create and craft order of my Cute Companions discs and limited edition stamps, so I just had to cut the stamps up and use one, this one is called lily and I think she is so beautiful,

I stamped and embossed her, then used sakura pens to colour her, used my silly scissors to cut the edges
and used the theme of spots and stripes from http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Donna said...

Great card, Angie. Love the colors and the mouse is adorable! Don't you just love it when you can do two challenges at once?

Yvonne said...

Oh i love her .. still not ordered it .. will ahve to be good tho , just spent a small stack on craft , lol

Beautiful card ..

Kim. said...

Such a cute little mouse. The card is lovely. Your welcome to the images I am glad you like them.
Kim xXx

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Lovely card, great card and image

Thanks for joining in with the sketch

Caroline (raspberry-ribbons)x

Fe-Fe said...

Such a lovely little card. Pretty papers and a very sweet image.

Thank you for joining in with the Raspberry Ribbons Sketch.

Hugs
Fe x

Maz said...

Beautiful card, love that image
Maz

Shivvy x said...

Wonderful card Angie, that image is sooo cute!

I cannot believe you are in Braintree, so am I!!!

Siobhan xxx